The Boot Camp course normally runs over a 4 week (seven session) period and is used in conjunction with the Boot Camp manual.
The course manual is designed to work with the Boot Camp MP3 CD in either of two ways – Mark Greenwood presenting it live over four weeks, or with the CD as a seven session course with a member of your congregation or home-group hosting each evening.
This CD contains all seven sessions:
- Boot Camp Session 1 – What is evangelism?
- Boot Camp Session 2 – Communication and the Gospel
- Boot Camp Session 3 – Telling your story (Part 1)
- Boot Camp Session 4 – Telling your story (Part 2)
- Boot Camp Session 5 – Handling objections and the objector (Part 1)
- Boot Camp Session 6 – Handling objections and the objector (Part 2)
- Boot Camp Session 7 – Guidelines on leading a person to Christ, first steps, follow-up and nurture
Please note: This CD is in mp3 format and requires a CD player (or computer) that is able to play MP3 files.